Fanis Makrigiannis of Mind Spirit Body Hypnosis is a Certified Hypnotherapist with The American Board of Hypnotherapy and uses powerful hypnosis to help you overcome past trauma.
What is Hypnosis? The truth beyond the mysteries!
Hypnosis is and has been one of the most misunderstood and controversial modalities of psychological therapies, yet it has been used for over 100 years to help people with a wide variety of issues from low self-esteem and low confidence, to weight management and smoking cessation.
Hypnotherapy is a form of therapy used to rebalance the subconscious mind and unifies the conscious mind. When in hypnosis, you put your mind and body into a heightened state of focus and concentration, making your mind more open to positive changes for self-improvement or behavior modifications.
Hypnosis is not a state of deep sleep. It involves the induction of deep relaxation. In hypnosis you are complexly aware, concentrated and focused and it is in this state that the conscious mind can relax and stay calm and become more responsive to positive suggestions, ideas, concepts and lifestyle changes.
What does hypnosis feel like?
The experience of a hypnotic trance is not altogether unusual. On the contrary, it feels similar to countless other moments in your life where you may have been absorbed in a good book or movie, lost in thought, engrossed in music, driving to your destination and not really remembering quite how you got there or even meditating (even as we daydream).
Fanis Makrigiannis of Mind Spirit Body Hypnosis uses NLP to help you move forward in life.
Meditation is actually very close to a trance state without being guided there, as you would be in hypnosis.
Once you enter a state of hypnosis (deep relaxation), your body will feel calm and relaxed, like the way you might feel when meditating. Your Hypnotherapist will speak to you in a calm and gentle tone (with word spacing differentials), and place the suggestions you agreed to in your treatment plan into your subconscious mind.
What hypnosis is not…
Hypnosis is not at all like the performances you see in stage shows, where you might see people barking like a dog or clucking like a chicken (unless you want to). There are no mind control. In a hypnotherapy session you are in control the entire time. You will hear the suggestions made to you, and you will be able to remember them after the session. Hypnosis cannot do anything that a client resists. Your subconscious will delete any suggestion it see’s unfit instantly.
- You cannot get stuck in hypnosis, at any time!
- You are fully conscious.
- You cannot, at any time, be made to do things you do not want to do.
- You are totally aware of yourself and your surroundings at all times.
- You do not go to sleep.
- You cannot be controlled.
- You can leave the hypnotic state whenever you want.
- You cannot lose your mind.
- Hypnosis cannot permanently remove memories or thoughts from your mind.
- Your secrets will stay your own.
- You cannot become “super-human” through Hypnosis.
- Hypnosis cannot make you act against, or abandon, your moral code.
- You do not say or do ‘funny | silly things’ unless you want to.
- Hypnosis is a truly natural state of mind and body and is therefore perfectly safe (hypnosis is absolutely holistic).
To view the official blog of Mind Spirit Body Hypnosis please click on the link.